Tuesday 16 October 2012

I'm back!!....but not much to talk about after court!

Well, the Jury Duty deal is done...it went a bit longer than I thought, but I did (sort of) enjoy the experience......anything new like this is always "challenging", it's not the easy street you might think when the reality of the final day comes and you have to decide on matters that can affect multiple parties........don't bother trying to ask me about the case....Qld Law does not allow me to discuss it in any way .......however, if you get asked to do J D, try it.....I would put my hand up again if I was asked.
Here's a refresher to pass the word around, I need to get as many cars, be it hot rods or 50s/60s cars to come down on Saturday 27th to help the local Salvos store with their annual Rock N Roll promo...it's all about getting people in their store, and forus, just another excuse to bench race while helping the salvation Army!!
Pass the word around for me, I have decided to sell my 354 Chrysler Hemi, and will have it listed on e bay this week...would have loved to take the 350 out and go with a hemi....but i have too much work in getting it to this stage to change!
So this is where I was a month ago, correct motor and box are mounted, headers are on, mufflers are in, so next Tuesday it will be off to Cleveland Exhaust so that Scott Hoffman can bend some pipe for me......all I have to do then is change out the clutch slave cyl. bracket, and I can re-fit the body....only about 9 weeks to Xmas though, so silly season will knock out the precious time I need to "get er done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment