Sunday 6 January 2013

Like Jackie Gleeson said...."and away we go!"

2013 is here and we have a problem...there is a glitch in the photo upload section, so I have sort of found a way around it, but not as quick and user friendly as before...so hold the phone.......lets wait a bit.... In the break, I updated my calender of all the coffee runs, swap meets, car shows etc...doesn't take long to fill it up!!....also, trying to plan another overseas trip for this year or next...gotta do these things while your health is reasonable.
I did manage to get a bit of work done on the roadster over xmas...the fenders are done, and now I'm starting back on the interior...more photos to post, as soon as this problem is fixed!! the Xmas season is a distant memory, as we gear up for the new year!...I'm waiting on a reply from "google blogger", as for some reason, my photos aren't loading...so patience please.....all will be revealed later...

No comments:

Post a Comment