Wednesday 9 April 2014

at last...10 days without the interweb thingy...now time to blog!

 I had heard about this OLD SCHOOL car show that is held first Saturday night of the month, over at Morayfield, so decided to head off early for the 5pm start..
 The pics tell the rest...over 800 cars I was told, and thousands of spectators...
crowd starting to build..
Real early commodore....

hundreds of cars I have never seen before...

Is this 32 ever home!!
Lots of Fords there..

Don't ya just love it!
Moving from Masters to a bigger location next month.


Tuff enough?



Lots of VWs add to the show..
Now this was a good swap....


Still they come...overflow had to park up the hill..


Long way back down to my parking spot at the other end!
It was like sideshow alley at the EKKA

Pantera power..
This was nice!
'nother deuce sedan I hadn't seen before..

No comments:

Post a Comment