Saturday 3 May 2014

coffee....on a cold cold start to winter..brrrrr

 OK...so I forgot my camera....but I can be excused.....the weather took me by surprise.....after the rain of Friday...as usual, another perfect day for coffee !!
 Last catch up for some of us before we head for USA...funny to think that in three and a bit weeks time, we will be under a 34 pickup in Texas fitting a dropped axle!
Only pic I took of some cars..not a big roll - up, but it clashed with Bango swap meet, and fishnet and fuel or whatever it's called up at Tamborine...still, 20 or so is ok.
 Maccas bakery even got some business from us, with the arctic friggin' breeze that confronted us today.....but nice in the sun anyway...........

So...next months run before I forget...it will be held at Debbie and Gary Moores property, just back up the road a bit from Victoria Point shops...the address is 34 Worthing Rd, Victoria Point...you get to it from Springacre/Kingfisher Road.

Start time as usual at 7am....coffee van on site...Cassie Pesch tells me there will be a sausage sizzle/food available, with gold coin donation that they will be donating to charity.   This will be on Sunday, 22nd June.

No comments:

Post a Comment