Sunday 15 February 2015

34 in a row...and NO Rain on the day.....well, sort of...

 Look at the sky....the Man upstairs is looking after me...a few drops on the screen on the way there...but none at the carpark....34 straight and counting.....
 Frank Nolan and Leon Birss travel in style..
 "Pews Place" competition...spot the KIWI..
 always nice to see new cars......5 newbies this time..
 Yes...it did rain just before 7am...but the next 2 hours was sunshine!
 "usual crowd shuffled in"....as the song goes..
 first time for this deuce....and Waynes roadster photo bombing..
 you should have come...it was a nice morning...
 even the Captain brought his new-ish 40 coupe for a spin...
 Yeah.yeah...I know I sometimes spell a few words incorrect....I should proof read before I hit the "post" button....
 sneak peek of Mr Model A hisself..John Davies..
 what an awesome pair of Model A's....JD sure knows how to get them 'right"!
 Lookatit!
 can't beat gloss black!

 wonder who did the trim job.......lol..
 getting a tad excited...only 8 weeks to go for the next US trip..



 need a few more $$$, so might post some bits for sale on here in the next week or two..let me know what you have for sale, and I can include it in one of my blogs...send pics..details..prices.. to greg@comstar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment