Tuesday 3 March 2015

Did you miss me....!

 In no particular order...this sums up my last few weeks....I hurt my knee somehow about 2 weeks ago, and as a result..I have to have a minor repair done....before I head off to USA later in April...so during my recovery...I should be able to catch up with some "blogs"..
 Also, trying to think ahead for Newcastle...Street Rod Nats are only just over 4 weeks away now..so time to check over the old sedan before the journey..
 I also took a week off to stay with friends in Port Douglas...left the storms of Brisbane to have a week of perfect weather up north..
 as you can see...I rested my damaged knee.....the Ramada was great for relaxing...
 Here's about the only scenic pic I took....
This pic is here for no particular reason...just thought it was cool
 So..no work on the deuce coupe for last two weeks..been doing yard work after that storm....blocked drains..tree branches down...grass was a foot tall after we got back from Port Douglas...maybe might get to work on the 32 this coming week, as after that..I have to rest the knee..
Can't remember if I posted this...here goes.. found this old pic the other day...Les W and Jown W in my old A bucket.....1973..
That's the other thing I have been busy with ..planning for my Texas trip....that will be here in no time....I like to try ro plan where/when we will be each day, as this 3 week trip is full on with events and catching up with some US friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment