Monday 6 April 2015

Just an assortment from ASRF Newcastle Nats....the first 100..

 So...after a bit of rain on the way down,..Newcastle foreshore looked like it might be cloudy but dry..

 And the Friday was reasonable..just a few showers...here's Glen n Sue trying for a power park next to my trusty/crusty tudor..
 Nats always brings cars I have never seen before..





 Townsends by two..


 Charlie Falzon hit the mark with this!
 Luv it.....25K from memory....I'd have to change the wheels to grey spoke Americans though..


 found this old 31 on the side of the road in Taree...we swapped the tudor for the A, and I hauled it to the event.....(so I guess I did drive my Tudor sort of to the nats)



 Shane had a ball as usual......
 Shane Winnen likes his toys...BB and a Jerico make this one fun


 A pair of Western Stars....Case Linehaul were in attendance....

 love this ute!...I want one !!!!

 always looks great...
 Cusso Bills Y block wonder..
 rare convertible ute


 a bit of a rattler........Flemos much travelled highboy..



 Purty..

 Doug said.."get more people in the pics"....here's my first attempt...lol











 Chucky!!

 running mates...

 starting to get a bit wet....

 luv this as well....I'd be happy with this in the shed!
 Rods roadster




 DKs old pickup..now finished and zooming around Toowoomba...the Mcl stable keeps on growing..
































Bare metal work in progress......or is it done...you decide!
 Darrens A always looks the part..
 Larry Loats still has my old tudor looking good..
got this from someone else...shows how bad the campground was ....

No comments:

Post a Comment