Sunday 21 June 2015

I am still finding parts for sale..

Ok..sit back with a drink, and look at these excess parts I have....and don't forget to look at the others I put up yesterday..greg@comstar.com.au
 Pair of S.S. hiboy headlite brackets, $55us price at Speedway....mine just $40 pr.
 alloy pulleys to suit short chev water pump..triple bottom for air/power/fan, and double top..I need to get $50 for the pair...
 now, here's a rare item, I have been holding on to this for at least 20 years now..the alternator bracket to suit a BB Chev with the short water pump...what would have been on a mid 60s 396 Chevrare..but hard to find a buyer, so $30 and it's yours.
 Anyone recognise this...another hard to find piece, it is the support for the air cond. compressor, from a sb Chev, with a short water pump....looking from front on..the rh side bolts to the pump, while the lh holes bolt to the compressor support bracket..$30
 Old drag race bit that was popular once...underdrive pulley for a chev sb with short pump..guess you could still use it with a regular top pulley...anyway..$20
 Notice the shorter pulley, and the wider bolt pattern, that means this comes from a sb chev with the long pump......however, if you are shortening a short pump for say, an A model Ford, and you have a new pump, the pulley mount flange always has 8 holes, so this will bolt straightt on.....need it?....give me $20!
 here's a pair of sb chev short pump alloy pulleys...$40 the pair.**SOLD**
 new pair of headlight stands from when I was going to clone the last roadster like the McMullen 32.....a 60s/70s style of headlight bracket, most often seen on T's, A's..$89.99 us in their 2010 catalog...so I guess the same in Aussie $$ is ok.....$90 pr.***SOLD***
 Think this is to suit both 30 and 31 Model As, across the cowl area...as is..$70***************SOLD*
 Another 1930 model A part...this shell has a bit of damage at the bottom...so $80**************SOLD*
 old Model A radiator that has a loose side bracket..unknown condition, $50
 Think this is off a 30 model A as well...or 28/29..hope is not 32, then I'm embarrassed...but not sure...anyway, disregard the toe in the picture, and buy it from me for...say..**************SOLD$120**********....
 Here is a spare new So-Cal forged dropped axle...been sitting for twelve months now, and I have 4 other dropped axles, so don't think I will be using this one any time soon....they are $250 US in the catalog, so with .78c exch rates , freight and gst..lets say they would be more like $380 here.......mine is $335.
Here's an old "Bills" brand Moon-look-alike tank, that has been wall art in my shed for probably 20 years...if you need it, I will take $200!

No comments:

Post a Comment