Thursday 3 January 2019

Welcome to 2019..Best wishes to you all.

 I have re-done my events list for the year..It always was going to happen, that when my coffee mornings became so popular, it seemed I should have addressed a common format, in as much as advertising them in a way people can remember..so for this year, and I assume beyond, Coffee runs to Victoria Point Lakeside will always fall on the first Sunday of the month..easy to remember..easy to tell friends..and if by chance it clashes with other events, so be it!..The choice is yours....even I have missed some of my runs over the years by being away..but now, this should work well.....
Also, I added in a lunch run on May 2nd to Rathdowney..this replaces the date I had from a week prior, that happened to be Anzac day.so all good...print this off and keep it handy!!
\And, as per usual, I always put in place the necessary sanction for being able to drive limited registration vehicles..might not hurt to print this off and keep it with you as well..
So..Coffee this coming Sunday, Jan 6th..my 84th coffee run , 7am start, at the back car park behind the library, Victoria Point Lakeside Shops, Bunker Road..
 My cleanout is going well!..Lots gone already , and I just keep finding more..here is my spare Kiwi Connection 1932 chassis, that is being offered for sale as more of a package..
It will come with the frame as pictured, a narrowed 9" round back housing with shortened AU Falcon axles, a pair of Coil Over shocks, a bunch of brackets and bushes I bought from So-Cal to make up one of their ladder bar kits..you need to buy the tubing, also I have a new Rod-Tech brake pedal assembly....all what I described for a total price of $5,000.

 The shocks that go with it...
The SoCal parts to make a ladder bar kit..
The 9" will look like this, and the ladder bars how they will go..(This is a pic from my last roadster where I used exactly the same width rear, same SoCal parts, but I used a 40 spring rather than coilovers)
 Les Winter left these wheels for me to sell...he purchased the set of four WOLFRACE wheels many years ago, and at one stage, had the rear wheels on his Tudor....Selling all four, as shown, $1000.
The rears are 15 x 8.5", 4 1/2" Ford pattern, 3.75" back spacing, and he did give them a very fine sort of clear coat finish, which can be paint stripped off if you prefer to fully polish them..
Fronts are 15 x 7, with 4" back space, Regular Ford 4.5" pattern.
 Now..wall art maybe?..start of a project??..I have this "straight out of the mould" 1932 roadster cowl..and a new Deuce Customs firewall...put them together for wall art or whatever...$600 the lot!
 Cowl above also has dash..firewall below is very good repro of a stocker, complete with feet..
Contact Greg on 0437323133, or greg@comstar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment