Monday 4 March 2019

Found more bits I didn't list in previous sale..

 Most important..nobody has taken up the offer to buy our coupe yet...I have had it advertised many ways, with and without parts..just in case it appealed to someone with or without drivetrain...

I downloaded lots of pics, then deleted some, hence the gaps that appear where a photo should be..
Anyway..the coupe has had its 1st TAC inspection as a rolling frame..I have it set up for a Chev and Turbo 350 auto..but if it was to sell as a roller, with just basic setup parts, it can sell for $25,000..that means no motor..no trans..just the basic roller with stock wheels, no new parts, just the body and fenders...............BUT...
 
If you want it with an engine, I have a 307 a 305, or a 283 that can go with it, as well as the Turbo 350 auto, and the new chrome wheels..like this, the price would be $29,000 !!
 
OR..you can have it for $34,000 with all the new parts I have bought for it..a new Walker radiator, a new Fuel Tank, a new windscreen frame assembly, a new Lokar Shifter, a new pair of disc rotors and rebuilt calipers, a new water pump, new set of gauges, a new grille insert, a new pair of tail lights...and probably much more that I can't remember...so three prices, just choose what you need to get with it!..
More pics down further on this page.














 I also have a stack of Chev rams-horn exhaust manifolds available..some damaged, needing stud repair from $20 each, through to good ones at $50 to $100 each..
 old school Chev saddle mount, if anyone needs one...
 I do have a mix of old steering columns..will have to sort them properly and price them accordingly
 I have a stack of Ford single rail Four speeds as well...but I haven't looked inside any of them yet, so in time, I will check and let them go up for sale..
 I have a few trans coolers,..this is a new Derale..big enough to cool just about any trans, and priced at $80
 yesterday, I mentioned the pulleys that go on a short pump Chev to run the air or pwr steer..this is they!
 think these were spare off an early Ford screen, but can't remember if they were 1932 or off an old 1936 screen I had..anyway..$40 buys them.
 Pair of new Mr Roadster (Speedway Motors) rear spring shackles..$50 pair
 new pair of shocks that are supposed to fit a Chrysler, if my memory is correct...have had these for years..new, never used..dimensions on them now so might help you figure if you can adapt them to something else...$40 the pair.



here's that frame under construction..JW stamped rails..



























 It has a stock width Maverick 8" rear end, and they are approx. 56.75" wide..so as you can see, my 8.5" Americans are too wide..see the picture below..I always intended running stock steel 6" wide Ford wheels, but now have since purchased new 6" chromies with baby moons, as depicted in another pic below..
 8.5" rims are just a tad too wide..7" would most likely work..









the JW rails come with a factory pressed notch for more clearance..



 as it was a year ago, ready for the TAC inspection..you can see the new wheels I purchased..also has all the brake and fuel lines run, has a trans cooler mounted..has a exhaust system fitted, also has a used Gemini booster and a Falcon master cylinder mounted..
 it has a Super Bell dropped axle, held in with So-Cal hairpins, So-Cal stub axles machined to take XB Falcon rotors and Commodore calipers...has a triangulated 4 bar rear with a set of used coil overs

No comments:

Post a Comment