Monday 16 July 2012

Some more neat things I saw.

Scandanavian Street Rods do really nice traditional style frames...and it's almost like, "if it aint steel and a 32"...you don't get a look in!!
Unusual way to do the boxing..
Lots of holes here!
The new GT2 brackets are now in production at So-Cal, so I got me a full set for the hiboy project....Dennis has also made the matching front sway bar bracket in the relieved style.
Also at So-Cal was this neat dropped tubing crossmember that supports the rear of the MOON Tank bracket
Now up at Waldens to see their design. Earlier in a previous blog, I showed the all riveted frame they just completed.
Neat little internal mounted shocks on Don Smiths salt flat car.........note the removable plates in the front frame rails, that is extra weight slid up the rails!!
All this blogging has made me hungry for a Texas Rangers 2 foot hot dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment