Tuesday 10 July 2012

My USA trip June-July 2012

Haven't had much time to blog, so here is a little sampler to start with of the trip les Winter and I recently did........................Found this old 30 sedan on day 2 in Texas/Fort Worth,,so it's now on the way to Aus for me to sell .....want it?? Hope it's all here in time for the Nostalgias in August!
This little coupe is a ripper, I bought this because it was sold as a rust free, non dented driving 29 Ford Coupe....there are some damaged areas on the roof, but basically, it is really good, so much so that I'd like to keep it...just as it is.  Will take it to Nostalgia drags maybe.......In front is some of the goodies I managed to get, including 4 sets 36 radius rods, buick drums, 3 hemi Chrysler engines, lots of intakes and valve covers, pulleys, way too much to list here.
Me...having a "magnesium moment" !!
My fovourite all time hot rod, had to pose for a photo
Then....got to see the genuine one in El Paso, Texas...we were fortunate enough to get the rare invite into the George Zaragoza collection, so thanks to those who arranged this for Les and I. Will post more in the coming days and weeks, over 600 photos to go thru for you'all!!

1 comment: