Tuesday 7 July 2015

Coffee in July...and a few more bits i've found...

 Perfect July weather for coffee...a bit brisk early...but then it warmed up...think the count today was 43, but always nice to see another new car this time..
 I was so bust talking...I missed taking pics until some started leaving...

 As usual...there is nothing better than just talkin' cars....








 Another new car to the run...looking good...
 Dave wanted me to run his add....he's desperate for some Merc sheetmetal..

 Mens shed...nah...I don't need to make wooden table legs....I'd rather just talk hot rods

 So, next coffee run isn't until August 16....a big gap, but that's because of events I don't want to clash with....and there are way more than what I have here.....but...
July 10/11/12 Brunswick rod run,
July 19, All Ford day @ Willowbank, and All America Day and Swap @ Rocklea, July25 Nambour swap,
Aug 1/2 Greasefest,
Aug 8 Goin' Country rod run,
Aug 9 All Makes swap @Rocklea, and Nostalgia Drags, ..then my coffee morning....(think all those dates /events are correct)
 More bits for sale...Factory Chev V8 windage tray..as is, $20, but if I find the bolts for it as well, $50
 My 2nd last pair of 36 Ford radius rods...much nicer than the last two sets....still wondering if I should get rid of this set,.....but $400 my way, and they are gone!!
 Now, this is just wall art I guess, as they "IMPERIAL" covers are hard to find...  only have the one ...so, Chrysler Hemi valve cover..$90...
 Model A Ford dash rail....I have seen these on ebay from 50 upwards...mine is $40.***SELLING>>HAS BIDS ON E BAY***
 I have three spare 32 Ford closed car windscreen frames..this one has the top pivot mounting brackets, but not the ones in the upright (that help hold the screen open)..chromed..bit of rust starting..ideal for a beater...as is..$150
 This one, basically the same, except it has the two side brackets still attached, so $200
 Old used Torana steering uni joints that has been on the shelf for years...I have two of them...this green one is $30 as is, the other has a bit of shaft and the rag joint, so $40.
I have about 6 of these factory stock Chev points distributors, some complete, some like this, some incomplete for parts...but this one shown, as is, no cap, $35....need to contact me..   greg@comstar.com.au , or 04 37 32 31 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment