Thursday 2 July 2015

few more non essential bits I found out today..

 I was thinking of selling off these as a set of four, rears are new, fronts are used...but I might just hold onto the 165s and fit them on some set-up wheels...
 So that would leave these new 29" x 8" wide tyres for sale....think I have already put these up..I had better check..anyway..they are $220 pair..


 sometimes I wish the man-cave still looked like this...but the walls and floor are slowly all going...I remember making the mistake of counting the value of all the parts on the wall once, while Anita was standing with me......and I had to agree with here...there were parts that I was never going to use in my lifetime..
 Have to check this..but I think it was a trans shield for a T350..or was it a 'glide...or T400  haha..I'll figure it out..anyway..$50
 above n below is an old Accel Dual Point, of unknown origins, suits SB Chev, needs a cap for sure...at least it's a rare vacuum advance model....gimee $40

 these two mounts should be the front mounts for a 55/56/57 Chev V8..$40 pair.
 Now..here's a pair of rare mounts these days..genuine Chev to HQ Holden engine mount spacers...could be just what you need to keep a restoration correct..$150 pair.***SOLD>>ON EBAY NOW***
Like the sign says..I paid $5 US for this, so don't want much more for it...I have someone looking at it this Sunday, so hold off until then..

I have quite a few stock points style Chev distributors to list yet, also have about 20 sets of asst Chev pulleys, mainly for early short pump, but have long pump as well.

My bro in law has a bunch of 454 parts he is going to part with, think there are two short motors, and one long...will get the pics done and up here soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment