Thursday 17 December 2015

anyone need some hot rod books?

I was given about 500 books recently, to go through and add missing ones to my collection....all the excess ones will be going up for sale, so I can return some money back to the previous owner...You will see them here first, before I put them for sale elsewhere,
 early Cruzins, # 10,9,8,7 or 6...$3 each +p+h
 early Cruzins # 2,3,4,5..$4 each +P+H
 any other later Cruzins...$2 each
 these..$2 ea..
 more at $2 ea..
 and more at $2 ea.
 likewise, $2 ea.
 and again..$2 ea..
 I have almost a full set, and then about another 1/3 set of the AMERICAN RODDERS...any of these, just $1 ea....just send your needs to me at greg@comstar.com.au
Also, have some rare early issues of Custom Rodder, plus most all the way from #10 to #121........quite a few of early US HOT ROD magazine from the 60s, and lots more once I sort them all....just remember that freight is a killer these days, so postage may be more than what the magazines cost you..

No comments:

Post a Comment