Friday 22 April 2016

Last post (for 52 days or more )..

 That's it...only a few hours and I am off to EUROPE for 8 weeks....don't forget our troops this coming Monday..."Lest we forget"....
Hope you can achieve all that's put in front of you...hot rodders, we can do anything..
 Now, if you run out of material to look at, don't forget all the cool stories on www.jalopyjournal.com , H.A.M.B. section..
and of course, can't go past www.pewsplace.com for your weekly updates from California
 so...my bags packed....(check the trunk I still have..dragged that back home full of parts from our first USA trip back in August 1976...who remembers doing this!)
 so don't be in the dumps  with no downunderdeuce blog material....you know I will hit you with pics when I get back in mid-June..
 see ya...locals, go to coffee at 34 Worthing Rd on May 15, and I will see you for coffee on June 19
see ya, Les W....catch up with you when i get back...you need to stay in OZ for the June coffee, then the June meet week run to Lowood on 23rd...then ya can bugger off back to Texas!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment