Tuesday 19 July 2016

some Tuesday arvo stuff...

 I have never been a fan of the trend to build more and more radical looking hot rods...but, I guess, people are in the shed building...I just don't like the "shock impact" that the public sees....I prefer more ..lets say, traditional rods.....following are some pics from the internet...all have things we would change, but all are the style I like...



 especially this one!
 this is as 'rat" as I like...
 this gets my heart thumpin'...
 so does this...
 just a bit too much haircut for me, but I like the primer/finish one day look, as opposed to the radical ratrod look..
 mmm...heaven in a roadster...
 simple Vicky would still look the part in 50 years!
 copper late model....see below a bit..
 hmmm..different!
 love it!
 and like this one..
 copper current model, the "B" all, end all...
 Malcolm....look at the colour..
 don't you love the current steelie look..
 Teacher would give this "A+"
 and this as well..
 I was thinking of red oxide on my coupe, now I'm not so sure...
 plain n simple, is the way to go in hot rods..
can't go wrong how Henry built them...
I've got nothing for ya!.........see ya......

No comments:

Post a Comment