Sunday 14 August 2016

Summers coming, and the weekends just get busier...

 Now..before I forget...my mid week rod run is on this Thursday 18th August, going to the Beerwah Hotel...don't go wrong way over the train tracks like I did last time...

will meet at the BP Roadhouse at Caboolture at 10am, or just meet us at the pub around 11:30..




 This weekend had many events, so I picked some pics from the net...here are some from Saturdays "Goin Country" run to Fernvale...


I hear it was a great day..
Sunday morning, the Vintage Chev club had their annual swap meet at Rocklea..
 Beaut Sunday morning for my Coffee run #54...about 50 cars, not bad considering other events on..














 owned for 30 years..finally on the road..great to see, Kevin Groth



 whitewalls changed this car so much...nice!





some chose to go on to the Nostalgia drags..most just went home..

 Saturday night also saw the Masters Coomera monthly show...I'll get there one day..
also Saturday, SIMS show at Lawnton was on...
 and the biggie for Sunday was the Nostalgias..here's some pics from the web..





No comments:

Post a Comment