Wednesday 25 January 2017

Boys Day Out...and a couple of gals..off to Pats Pro Resto shop

 I was going to take my 32 today, but Doug rand and offered me to ride in his HD...sounded great, always worth doubling up on these Boys Day Out runs..
 some of Keiran Oloans pics..nice to get other shots from on the road..I'm usually driving/leading, and miss these opportunities....I must say I was gob-smacked when I pulled into the BP at Staplton at 9:30..already at least 20 cars there, and about 30 people...for a hot summers day, it looked like a great roll-up..lots from the northside as well!..thanks for coming over (got your passports stamped??)
 like my coffee mornings and mid week runs, there is a great variety, as seen above and below..

 pair of Deuces keeping the A in check..
 Pat Oshea has a great workshop, packed with projects




 Thanks Pat, for inviting us down, thanks for the drinks to cool us off on a 35 degree day..
 the diversity of work is evident in this shot...all cars catered for..

 show car quality starts at the bottom!




 the air conditioned assembly area was a popular spot to get cooled off
 tight fit in here!








 so..thanks once again to Pats Pro Restos for showing us around the shop...we left at midday for the short drive north to the Veresdale Pub for lunch...air con again was in need!
 Dang Model A owner gets buzzer # 32..winner winner, chicken dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment