Thursday 19 January 2017

last blog before Trump saves the world.....or does he....wait and see..

 I have been a bit busy lately...doing nothing!!...and as you know, this blog reflects it....I'm struggling this month for content to amuse you with....so don't be surprised if it's a hit n miss a bit...later in March, I'm off to Singapore-Vietnam-Japan China for a few weeks, so get ready for more travel pics....and speaking of travel, next Wednesday 25th is my Boys Day Out run to Beaudesert...you can choose to go straight to the venue, or travel with me..I am starting at the BP Roadhouse at Staplyton..be there at 9:30 for a coffee, leave about 10 for the 1/2-3/4 hour drive to Beaudesert

 We are invited to check out Pat Osheas shop..should be an eye-opener from what I have heard..lots of great cars from this shop...should be there for an hour or more..
Then we will head to the Veresdale Pub on the Mt Lindsay Hwy for lunch..
 Now..here's a two for one add..I listed John Crebers 34 coupe here last week..it's found a new owner already, thanks to my blog!..Now John also has a T bucket for sale..as well as a 4 post hoist..
 Johns # is 0434-314 615...the T bucket is registered, and is $25,000, the Hoist is $2500.



 John bought a new crate 350 and auto from Eagles, and has almost no miles on the T since he finished it


 the hoist, although bolted down, is a moveable one, and here is the wheels
also..from last weeks add...note that John Wilkos hoist is now not for sale.

Other events coming up..Northern Districts Classic not Plastic Sat 21st., my Boys Run, Aust. Day Retro Markets at Logan, Rocklea Swap on the 29th Jan, then Toowoomba swap on the 4th and 5th Feb., Kiwi Petes Moonshine Run 10/11/12th Feb., then my coffee morning 12th Feb, and my Mid Week run to Harrigans Jacobs Well on 16th Feb.
late inclusion for sale..Dean has this BBQ trailer available for sale, looks pretty good in the photos...he has been advertising this for $3400, and you can contact him on 0408 708601...might be willing to negotiate on it..

No comments:

Post a Comment