Tuesday 23 October 2018

Back after the long break in U S A.

 The trip started with Les Winter picking me up from DFW Airport, and we headed for the 2 day drive to Louisville for the NSRA Nats...livin' the dream in a fenderless Ford..
 The monster 455 Olds just had so much torque, and with the 5 speed Tremec and 3.25 *" rear, it at those miles...
 The total round trip ended up being 4250 miles, from Dallas to Louisville, to Bonneville, and back to Dallas..those new dirt trackers were just about killed by the time we returned..
 Now...with almost no explanation..I will list the pics in groups of around 50 or so, to keep it easy.....I took a few thousand pics in the 3 months I was away, but will give you a sample......enjoy!


 aussie 34 parts at the swap?...go figure...
 17K as a 35, or 16K as a 36..





huge price tag..
big $$$$$ here.






 Adams Rod Shop crew kept the aussies entertained all weekend..Thanks Chad!


 33 Willys..












the road tour 32 pickup...I tried it for size..way too small for me..












No comments:

Post a Comment