Wednesday 24 October 2018

your next 50 from louisville..

 Like it or not, we now live in a world where the modified car is King, and that covers from the hot rods all the way to late models..just take this pick for example..it's the Street Rod nats, but the major participation is now from the late models, 49 and up....
 but still, more than enough early cars to fit the criteria, in all shapes and styles..



























 great bunch of people here...we were welcomed into their area as well, of course I was attected to the plethora of 32s...at one stage, they managed to get 32 32s parked in and around the shade...







 I've been saying for a while, that I want to paint my 32 coupe project some shade of Grey...this'll do!


 weird and wacky are allowed in as well..



 I'm at the door card stage with my coupe...hence, the interior pics..






 what tha!
 Hmm....always someone trying to start a new trend..........
 In the heat of the day, it pays to go look at cars in the paddock...10 degrees cooler!

 what the...
 dare to be different....



Have I got you hooked with these pics yet...lots, lots more to come..



No comments:

Post a Comment