Monday 17 December 2018

Been busy, but here's some more bits..some I haven't taken pics of yet..

 Have this set of LHD steering arms for an early Ford stub axle setup..$100...also have another set somewhere..suit R&P, or stub mounted steer arm...
 did I mention I had a spare 1932 closed car windshield frame..
 got a pair of short coilovers, used, and without coils..they don't have the rubber bush ends either, and I don't have coils to suit....hmm..I'm not a good salesman...I paid $100US from memory, so cost me about $140....will take $100 aussie the pair..
 now, here's an unusual piece..brand new Chev sb/bb to Ford C4....with the C4s being so small in the main body, this adaption would be a space saver in your hot rod...new price is near $500..my price, about 1/2 that at $250
 Coil overs..no brand name..bought in the US as a good used set..will take $300 the pair.
 peep mirrors, 4" style, $40 the pair.
 F100 steering column, unsure of year..no wheel..no indicator arm, but still a cool looking column..$150


 Did I list this new HEI?..will check, but I do have a few more used factory HEIs like this, prices from $40
 I have to dig out all my Rams Horns, and will do a price accordingly...this is a somewhat rare curl back style, without the alternator mount..nice piece to use in a hot rod, or for a restoration..$150
another rare item, RH curl back, as fitted to 307-327 HK Monaros etc...again, $150
 I have a few 8" centres in used condition, also have some 8" centres stripped for parts..gears..yokes..case etc....but do have a rather expensive one as well, a rebuilt 3:40 ratio centre, rebuilt by Aussie Diffs..has to be $750, but a good ratio to have!
might sell some of these parts..unsure of yet..1932 centre K member, rear crossmember..and stock firewall..
 will sort out all my pedals, I have a few new and used...watch for future listings.. **Left one is SOLD**
likewise steering wheels..have a few different designs, as well as some columns to match..will check them out for a future listing..

 that windshield has a rubber with it as well.....*Windshield SOLD..rubber still avail. ****
 got a few bed strips left over from a job..$20 for all...but too hard to pack n send..pick up only.

 I will check my excess 1932 Ford bits and list them...
 might even part with a couple of hood assemblies..
Once again..contact is 0437323133, or greg@comstar.com.au ..Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment