Thursday 2 August 2012

Early morning coffee in Maroochydore.

Last weekend in July was the Nambour swap meet....I'd never been to it, and was impressed with the size.....I was up for the weekend, so Sunday morning saw us out early for the Suncoast clubs coffee morning.
Paul McKeneary had his new channeled deuce there, and it attracted a crowd all morning....terrific workmanship in recreating the 60s theme.
Bruce Young had his sweet little coupe out with it's new wheel and fender combo....this is the ex Ken Brown coupe....
Hmmmm!   what can I say...in my opinion....that ain't no hot rod, and to that end, I hear the Transport Dept has revoked its LH9/10 registration, and now only has a "concept vehicle" classification........wonder if they'll stop it coming to ASRF events then??.........unfortunately, once again, there's only so many So-Cal catalogs to go around!!!!!
There was plenty of sunshine (after 8am!)...Darryl did a good job burnin the snags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment