Saturday 4 August 2012

grandkids and chassis work...early Aug 2012

Congratulations to my son Chris & his wife Emma, with their newborn son Eli..more hot-rodders in the family!!  Where were they 9 months ago??..Yamba Rod Run!!
My eldest Danny and his wife Vickie brought their son Ryan up to visit Eli......note to GT...check the background before clicking...that hand on the wall looks weird!!
"Hey Grandad, throw us the keys and I'll lay some rubber for you!"
Glen gave me these stands so I can spin the frame to get at all the parts needing final welding...sure makes life easier.
Another shot of the "C" notching requirements needed for Queensland registration.
Think I might take the time to change over to these nice So-Cal hairpins before I finish it completely...might suit the look better with the rear ladder bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment