Friday 17 August 2012

Saturdays dilemma

Should have a lot of photos in the next week or two of all the bits that arrive soon from USA...among them is this 1930 Tudor, that I need to sell for $13,000.......
What's the dilemma?...well, my container from USA arrives soon, and in it is a sweet 29 Coupe that I would love to keep......but it really has to go..being retired, I can't afford to keep it.........that is unless I can sell off my roadster project.......hmmmm.
Speaking of which, there were a few brackets that I had to add to the frame for TAC inspection, all that has been done now, and it's time to start running exhaust and brake/fuel lines, and see if it all fits...not much room to put my planned 2 1/2" system through this area!
The finished pedal/booster/clutch master area worked out fine..plenty of clearance, however I did have to notch the upper rear ladder bar x-member for gearbox tailhousing clearance, so I braced the front mounts down to the lower tube.

Here's my mint Model A....I put it on e bay yesterday at $21,000, but I really want to keep it...it is that good.....I deliberated all night, and today, I decided to list the roadster project on e bay as well for $21,000...one of them HAS to go, so let's just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment