Wednesday 21 August 2019

3rd day at the NSRA 50th Nationals..

 Once again, just pictures to show, not much I can comment on...
 more from the NSRA 50th display area..
 Dave has found his paint colour...
 "Mal, can you see this colour on my coupe?.."

 wheel sizes and polish/finish are amazing on some of the displays



 oops..here's some pics from our motel/






















 ok..here is the start of day 2, we parked the rental right at the front gate..


















 I think I need another A bucket in my life......
 But I do have a 32 Tub I can build....

 I sure did like this simple bucket..





 The "Blue Oval Gang" had their tent surrounded by way cool cars..



















 a Merc convert sure does it for me..














 did I mention I like red oxide...




 semi elliptics ride great...just ask Les W!


 NSRA/Larry Otoole organised an "International visitors" get together..




 Hmmmm









 it was so hot as usual, you couldnt stay out in the heat for very long...




























so ends another day.....back to the hotel for some sleep, and do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment