Saturday 21 December 2019

just a few of the shows sat Dec 21

 I took a trip out to Old Petrie Town to join the Donut Derelicts in their Xmas coffee morning, great location, great food, on every saturday morning..


and unlike my venue at victoria point, there is enough undercover seating and tables for about 50 at a time...wish I had this...
 I didn't go, but later that night, Northern Districts had their monthly car show on, here's some pics...



not a big show, but they have stacks of room for more cars..however...
 The new kid on the block seems to be Joes Diner under the Gateway Bridge, Northside, and once again, I haven't been, but photos posted seem to show it already has a huge following..here's just a glimpse..







 Looks like it might be worth a trip one night, but parking seems to be a "get there early" deal
And I see there is a new show in the Redlands, apparently this is the first on Australia day, then it will go monthly..bit different to mine, as I read it's a 10 am start to li
unchtime deal...worth checking out if you are local.

No comments:

Post a Comment