Sunday 15 December 2019

Yeah, Yeah..me again...had to do this one!!

My 100th coffee morning was yesterday, Dec 15, 2019..all started way back in August 2012, where I tried a few different locations, a few different times of the month, until I hit upon the winning recipe for me...First Sunday of the month at Victoria Point Lakeside shops...

Would also like to mention a simple quote from Mick Dillon.
."I was there at your 1st, and made sure I was here for the 100th".
.Quite a few from that first one were here yesterday..Mick Dillon, Evan Isaacs, Les Winter, Dave Winter, Bruce Twining, Ian Campbell, Tony Manganaro, Peter Crain, Tony Fox, and others I can't remember, so thanks to you all..
Here is a compilation of pics, as seen thru the lens of Reg Sothman, had trouble loading the first 50 correctly, but fixed it for the next 200...enjoy....will TRY hard to do more of these blogs..be patient!

















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment