Sunday 5 May 2013

some pics from the hot rod show.....

 Took my little 2" x 3" Casio 1.2 megapixel camera to the show.....ten years old and still can take good shots....love the detail here...love the hemi!!
 Car numbers were small, but quality was there...this pickup built by Andys was purty..
 Wouldn't want to drive on a dirt road with those dump pipes though!
 Petes coupe was looking good as usual, the detail on the underside was as nice as the top...loved the colour.......I almost painted the roadster bright yellow.
 Wheel combos these days are amazing, and it still astounds me the time some people spend on cars .....no recession in this hobby....makes me wish I still had a speed shop.
 I needed about 6 pics to show where all the plumbing went here.....terrific!
 more flash wheels...black 33/34 coupes are always popular...
 I've always liked early F 100s, and this is flawless......I hear there is a steel 32 coupe at home ...can't wait to see it finished.
 Look at the detail.....like I said, the show was small, but it's a make or break year, so lets hope we see it back bigger next year...Thanks Bob Briggs and all your helpers.
Unusual firewall treatment.....louvres always look cool....
.I see on Facebook that the competing event, Garterbelts and Gasoline at Tamborine was a huge success as well, so great that our hobby is big enough these days to have "clashed events".......................Doesn't Jon Bridges coupe look great...love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment