Tuesday 30 April 2013

Finally decided on some colour....

I have picked a colour that (hopefully) will come out something like this....should look good with either the Americans, Halibrands, or Steelies that I have!!
The primer coat is on, but need to add some bondo here and there..
Glenn is doing an expert job on the prep...the 9" was pretty well pitted all over, so a day went into making it ready for paint.
Fenders will be flat black...body has had an initial rub over, but will concentrate on the frame and components first.
All the dangly bits awaiting their turn.....
Might have to dispose of some of my collection....so I have room to put the roadster in the clean room with the tudor once finished....whatya need??....I might get a list together for a future blog.
Forgot to add this pic from the speedway day....Brett Ehmer who used to work for me...well, his dad (Ehmers Puppets) makes and sells these large models of speedcars...but he will attempt whatever you want done....cool, hey!!
Don't forget the Brissy Hot Rod Show is back on this weekend, 4/5 May....help them out by going along, they need the money from the gate or there may not be another show in coming years...spread the word!

Better spread the word about my 30 model Tudor...it needs to go to a new home, before I get tempted to build it.....$11,000, greg@comstar.com.au 0437 32 31 33.
I had time for this today, as I have been to the Doc for my annual skin cancer touch up...another 50 burnt off....can't stress enough how important it is to look after your health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment