Saturday 20 April 2013

Mid April, time to get some painting done!

Well...not much work these last few days, as I've caught an early dose of coughs/colds/sneezes/wheezes etc....thank god for tissues, my poor nose is nearly cactus!
Thankfully, earlier in the week, I managed to get the body on a roll-around frame and take it over to Glenns workshop.......
Where he took charge and went to work on my poor excuse for a bog job.....I'm still debating about a colour, and he wants to know...soon!...the frame is being blasted this weekend, so undercoat next week......can't thank Glenn enough for the help he is giving.
This was my first choice.....flat army green
Then I saw this....and loved the gloss finish
Then this popped up, and I'm confused again
And nobody does maroon..why?
B.R.G. is always a favourite...decisions..decisions..
Good friends Doug and Robyn just managed to score a steel 34 5 window....swweeet!!.....run a bit of Col Chapmans expertise over the body and wait and see...this will be a great match for their 34 Tudor...first they have to sell the 57 Chev Hardtop...anyone want one?
As you can see, I look after myself when I'm sick, a hearty meal of Sardines on Doritos should cure any ailment I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment