Monday 1 April 2013

March...too many events..not enough work time!..now it's April.

I've had second thoughts about my rear end...I intend changing the indicators to the Harley style ones, and will mount them on the frame rails somewhere near where they are positioned now....the LED 39 lights have come...and gone...they looked butt ugly....I was also going to fit a cut down roll pan to cover the sides of the body/gas tank area, but think that won't happen either.
My interior had to have at least some form of door cards to pass TAC, so these have now all been made in plywood, and a coat of exterior matt black will suit the look I want...all the floor steel is now cut and fitted as well.
This was taken last Tuesday, (26th March), just before I headed down to help at the Street Rod Nationals....I was itching to get Rodney back on the deck.....just need to tweak the windshield back about an inch....couple more minor jobs, and it can come apart to finish weld and paint!!
"Lluukitit".............will be great to see it apart and painted, lots of bits to start organising now.........surely it will be done for Yamba this year...actually, I might even try for Sept 22 Elimininators show ....seeing as that will be my 63rd. birthday anyway..
Next blog, (probably tomorrow)...will be a bit of coverage from Parklands...it was a great weekend, except for the late Sun storm.
My Two Tudors ...I took a similar snap at Geelong , here they are together again at Parklands.....sort wish you could keep all your old cars, hey... 
Tried to get all the Deuces Limited members together for a photo shoot by the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment