Sunday 21 April 2013

Another beautiful day in the Redlands.

This was the first time at the Victoria Point Bakery, and it's looking good for a regular destination for coffee....it has lots of parking, enough shade, just enough seating, and low volume traffic at the eateries.....perfect!
It was the best turn out to date, think I counted 39 cars, but must have been about 60 people....the bakery must have liked that!
Plenty of parking, with lots of room to stand and talk, with almost zero other regular street cars coming in.
I'm the worlds worst photographer...haha.
My photos are either too close or too far away...
Or have trees and bushes in the way.....but I try to get all the cars in, rather than individuals.......it is what it is.
This is what I wanted to do, have guys get together and just catch up and talk , the hot rods and coffee brings this all together. Apologies to those I didn't get to talk to....I was trying to catch up with you all, plus giving details out to all the newcomers.....this will keep growing bigger.....let me know if you like this format at greg@comstar.com.au

A few of us headed off to the Vintage Speedway display at Rocklea later that day....this will be featured in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment