Sunday 22 September 2013

ELIMINATORS show, Beenleigh.

 Love the look of this...
 Plenty of swap sites, but nothing much of interest to me.
 Another new coupe, and Dions roadster is off to a new owner.
 Ronnie!.....the roadster sees the light of day again...been way too long hidden in the shed!
 Always like these.....but think I would have to put a Model A grille surround on it..
 Either I'm getting forgetful, or are their more cars getting registered...don't remember seeing this one before..
 Lookatit....flat attack....
 FUGLY.....I don't think so...I love these cab-overs
 Reminds me of the FJ I had when I met Anita....this was one of the best lookers there!
 And where did this steel deuce pop up from...another one I don't know about!
 And another two....who owns all these hot rods.....and with Valla on, I'm surprised at just how many hot rods there were at this show.
How much green paint must Scrivo have mixed over the years.......
 Now that's different....that F600 was immaculate, as was the F100..
Top coupe again...congrats for a well deserved win...must have been the new steelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment