Monday 17 October 2016

Asphalt Demons Invitational #6....pics by Customjay..

 Now...I'll be the first to say I don't know a lot about this event...who runs it..where it is...but somewhere out near Kilcoy I think, and looks like the day is just about USING your cars in some laid back dirt sprayin' fun...enjoy these pics I lifted from CUSTOMJAYs facebook postings...












 sure looks like a picturesque spot, and perfect weather...not like as we speak..it's bucketing down here in the Redlands...


 always had a passion for any model F truck...Henry sure did get it right!

 50s hot rod style will never go out of date..
 run what ya brung..
 Umm...send this to my home please...I'd give up my beloved Deuces for a 36 coupe....maybe....
 Now this looks rare..
 How cool is this valiant Ute...!!

 I can just see this depicted on a ROTH T shirt..titled.."Wanna Race?"
 whoa...hold on....I've got this!!
 and being part of a working airstrip, complete with vintage aircraft sure sets the scene...
Once again, I am amazed at how many cars are around, that I have never seen before...a great sign as to how healthy our sport is, and even if this is not your scene, just remember, everyone is having fun with cars...likewise for all who went to Harrigans the next day....or Munchies...or any of the other monthly events...the cars, and the people with them keep us all "young at heart"

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. asphalt driveway near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Asphalt Paving Company

    ReplyDelete