Monday 3 October 2016

Bit of this..bit of that..

 Magazines to sell off..9 Custom Rodders, 16, 17x2, 18, 29, 30, 36, 68, 70...all $30 plus postage
 5 AHR and 1 PHR..$20 lot plus postage.*****SOLD*****
 Aust Rodders, AHRRs, CC, and R&C..$15 the lot plus postage
 9 x 1001 C&RI $15 the lot plus postage
 another 9..same price as above..$15 + post
 Restored Cars x 48 issues..issue #2$10, all others $1 each..or $50 for all, plus postage
 10 Cruzins, some rare early issues, $20 the lot, plus post
 a bunch of new ASRs still unwrapped..$2 each plus post
 4 unwrapped American Rodders..$10 the lot plus post
 4 oddball, but somewhat rare mags..$10 the lot plus post
 reminder..coffee at Victoria point this Sunday...be there early if you want to be home to see the start of Bratwurst..

Dennis Cambell from Tweed Heads does mid-week runs as well, and on Wednesday 12th October, his run departs Nerang and ends up at the Sands Hotel in Cleveland for lunch...
 Then, a week or so later, my mid-week run is on Thursday 20th October..meet at BP Staplyton at around 9:45 onwards, and we will leave at around 10:30..driving our regular route thru to Beaudesert, and on to Rathdowney...join in anywhere along the way if you like..

 still have some parts to sell..BB Chev Fuel Pump..$40
 new SB Chev blockhuggers, $125 a set..
 A Vertex look-alike with electronic internals....used, but I have recently had it tested..$500
 Been holding this for a while, but time to move it on...from what I assume, it's a 36 on towards 48 style axle with a very small drop, and yes, I probably paid too much for it in USA..has to sell for $300..
 new pr of 15" tyres I will probably never use...need to get $120 for the pair.
 a ladder bar setup that came off an A model..I paid $180...will accept somewhere close to that
 A style radiator that a man sold to me as a 32..owes me well over $100 by the time I freighted it from Victoria..has to be worth $50, methinks..
 good condition 289-302 Windsor Offenhauser Port-a-sonic single plane intake, need $120..
 30/31 firewall hoop, $75
 Chev points distributors, all come with cap and rotor, all have been bench tested here, and all work as is..have 6 available, $40 each..or bare as pictured, $30 each
 I have lots of short water pump pulleys to suit sb chevs, regular types, shallow pulley types if you are shortening your pump..all are just $20 each
 here's a Glide style seat I bought in USA,..box said it was for a 32 Ford, but it is about 3-4" too narrow...might be more suited to a T model, or maybe it's a back seat style..anyway..I need to get $700..it comes with the foam as well.
a spare T400 auto I have..been sitting for years, was a spare for my old Chev truck...probably only worth core value now, so $450.....
.contact me on 0437 323133 for any of these parts, or email me on greg@comstar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment