Tuesday 7 February 2017

Been missing me?.....life's been to darn busy..


Well...you may have realised that it's been a long time between drinks, and to be honest, I have considered giving away doing this blog..sometimes it's easy..other times, just a pain trying to think what to publish....and..it's been to darn hot anyway...look at the temperature in the Redlands...hot-hot-hot..better than the cold, though...so Toowoomba swap has gone..too darn hot, I didn't even walk around...now my February coffee morning is on this Sunday, and 37 degrees is predicted..phew!...

below is some pics given to me by Les W..he's off to the US again next week, and left me with some pics to download...I bought a slide-dvd convertor, and below are the results...got me beat why they loaded so big..anyway..I will experiment, and bring you more...
Eric Davies?..Paul McKeneary?
Darryl Kuhnemann
Bob Stewart
anyone you know..looks like Grant Wooton on the left
what's this, Les?
line-up
Tom Ryan?..went on to Bendigo


Barry Clifford?



my bucket with white widies...Leons sedan, Adrians 36
no idea..
the start of a 40+ year project!
Les can't remember who this is..



VW tow car..no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment