Thursday 18 July 2013

The body has paint......yippee!!

 Well, I hope you've been enjoying my assorted videos these last few weeks ,.. all sorts of things interest me, so I force it onto you as well...haha....that guy with the rat rod has me in stiches.....he has over 4000 videos on youtube........more to come later......there hasn't been much to show while the body was being painted, but that's all about to change next week, when we re-install it on the frame..
 Glenn has worked tirelessly to get the body back in shape for painting, and I can't thank him enough...it looks great...can't wait to get'er home.
 Looks a little red here, but it is leaning more to Maroon..

 Just about got the frame all done now, just need to run some fake hoses to the fuel tank, and figure out how to mount the dam licence plate so it doesn't look stupid!
Notice all the paint fell off the headers when I started it...well, that's their problem, if they want to stay naked, they can...see if I care!..anyway, seeing about some trim tomorrow, and the body should be cured and ready to pick up on Sat, or Sun...don't forget..coffee run for the locals this Sunday at Victoria Point....

No comments:

Post a Comment