Friday 14 March 2014

Importing from USA?.....here's a good link...

 In preparation for my LA Roadsters trip, I wanted to know for me....and for anyone else, how easy or hard it is these days to bring parts or cars back from America...now there are dozens of companies that can do this for you, and I have used most of them over the years....but I really like what EDI have to offer.
 I have used this company before, and I will this trip as well, if I buy anything.
They e mailed me recently with the following info....They offer to load small to medium size cars at US $1250 from their depot to the port, and AUS $1250 in Brisbane for full port, clearance, unpack etc.
For parts, they work on US $150 from depot to port, with another AUS $150 to Australia...this rate covers 1 cubic metre.   (and if you need more than one cubic metre, the rate/per c.m. starts to get slightly cheaper..

Brisbane 07 38624788 Los Angeles, in Paramount, nigelw@edicustoms.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment