Thursday 22 May 2014

First week in this trip

So...no pics until I get back..that is unless you are one of my friends on facebook, as the pics load there ok....Nashville wasa good little show, with maybe 2000 cars, and I,m sure about 1/3 of them were pickups!.....The swap meet was very small, as I only managed to spend about $300..not like me.....As you all know, the Goodguys allow a very broad range, and the quality was way up there, not the big influence of rat rods that usually appear. The trade displays were leaning toward pro-touring..handling..late models..injection..turbos, but that's expected.
So it was good (for me) when we got to Knoxville and found Genes Hotrod Parts..owner Charlie Burchett had a neat primered deuce coupe, and a tudor just sold, another deuce tudor body just sold, a brookville roadster project....and a ton of Model T and A parts and bodies.....we could have talked for hours about hot rods......but Pigeon Forge, Tennessee was calling, as the road trip had to go on.::::::::::::::::::more updates later...dinner is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment