Wednesday 26 October 2016

'cause I like 'em, Model A night tonight!!...some of my favs....

 I can remember seeing this pic as a teenager, and always wanting some sort of bucket..painted red..
 following are just some assorted Model A pics that show all the stylers I like..enjoy!!
























this roadster above looks the part, with the bright paint, and white/blue trim, I'm not sold on the 32 grille, I still think early As need to have there own grille...30/31s, not so important..
and..what memories I have from my little red Y-block powered bucket, that I later painted yellow, and fitted a 283sb...ex John Davies-Ken Isaacs...and then I sold it to by my first house..last I heard the chassis was in Gympie...wonder where the body ever ended up??  anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment