Sunday 26 February 2017

Breakfast at Bayers didn't disappoint..great roll-up

 Rain was predicted...but never got there...today, we had our first of my two coffee mornings away from the Redlands...and to Loganholme we went, where hosts, Bayer Smash Repairs rolled out the welcome mat....I am between cameras at the moment, so have to thank Reg Sothman for supplying these pics for my blog...enjoy!







 Mikes little flattie A model is for sale..$34,000 will get it..







 Good to see gavin from CRUZIN out in his reborn roadster..



 I got to park inside..wha-hoo....

 what I enjoy seeing...guys n gals catching up...


 Pete n Frank n Jim
 John n yours truly, Kenny and Ron

 the RED section..







 Dave has this little roadster pickup for sale..think it's $32,000..






so..another great morning, but it will be followed next weekend, 5th March with my regular coffee run to Victoria Point...they say we're in for a week of rain..lets see if I can pull #61 off without the H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment