Tuesday 19 December 2017

Have I posted these yet?..I can't remember....

 Did I do this yet..can't remember..46 cars and about 100 people turned out last Thursday for my end of year lunch run..terrific destination for summer, right by the water at Sandstone Point.

 as usual, the hotel reserved the Oyster Bar for us..food and drinks right there..perfect!






and what about this awesome drone shot from John Field....thanks!

 so..end of December in Queensland, need to use a lot of power to stay cool..temps are getting up to 30C+ leading up to Xmas and beyond ( 90 to 100+ for my Farenheit readers )
 but..Xmas in Australia usually means time off from work, good food, good friends, lots of parties..
 so, enjoy your Christmas, in case I don't get to blog again before the new year..
From my family to yours, have a wonderful, safe Xmas break, see you all somewhere in the New Year....first of my events..Coffee morning, Jan 7, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment