Sunday 6 May 2018

Blog # 910..coffee run, May 2018.

Every time, I think I will be first, but even getting there at 6:45....already about 6 cars before me..some guys are keen...really great turn out considering all the other events that were on today...68 cars wasn't too bad...
 usual good mix of cars..and perfect weather..even needed to shade your eyes from the early morning sun..
 What could be better...networking..shorts and short sleeves for some...and it just got warmer.
 seems to be a lot of GM based slopers popping up, but we don't see any aussie Ford slopers any more...where are they all?
 like I said..good mix..but lets look here...the Corvette owner says he wants to build a 32 Tudor...the VW buggy owner also has an A roadster, and long time rodders, the Murray Brothers have their roadster that they bought back in the 1960s, and just finished it last year..
 Deuce Doin's down this end...Dions coupe has just been sold..goes to New Zealand next week!
 How pickups change...the Chev towers over Mangos roadster pickup..
 There seemed to be an A theme happening today, as you will see later.
 Chevs-Plymouths-Fords..all welcome
 Coupe parking only!
 one of my favourites..I luv this A roadster.
 Ford pickups..Ford Coupes...all good..
 token photo of some bitumen???
 sort of newbie..another local car
 Is it just me, or is there lots of pickups on the scene this year..
 see..more haulers..
 37 coupe aint got no friends..'cept a motor sickle..
 restored or radical..I like 'em both
 certainly needed the shade today..
 um...I'm not a good photographer, am I...
 Don't even remember what I was trying to capture...people maybe

 see what I mean....nah!..just wanted to shame Bob for forgetting his shoes....
 can't believe Ferrets roadster hasn't sold after 12 months..seems a bargain at this price..
 A boners
 Cussos...aussies were brought up with them..but we love our US imports..Post?
 or pillarless?..love them..wish I had one..
 late models in the back row..
 here's my A collection..






 end of the row...back to the regulars..
 TnA 1
 TnA 2 eh!
 even the junior burgers are enjoying the cars..especially my grandson..
 tow anyone?
 nice F series
 luv this pickup as well..
 unusual fender n body combo...but that's hot rodding for you..
 how rare are these now..
 EHs..first of the red motors..makes them always popular

 new pickup..I wasn't quick enough to see who owned it..
 purrs like a kitten, this one..
 here's Erics roadster for sale..someone buy it and go to Gulgong next weekend!

Jasons coupe always looks the part...real hot rod there!


No comments:

Post a Comment