Monday 19 September 2016

Wallys parts...here's what's left..

First, I need to thank all those who have stepped up to buy parts, and help put some $$$ back ..over $6000 in the few weeks, and that helps the family so much.....here is the remainder...
 the 2005 Hyundai...offers around $4000 , it has just over 150KM , bring us a decent offer..
 alloy wheel to hub adapters, they owe about $100..open to offers..
 C&W disc covers..new $150..I said $120, so now make a decent offer..all has to go..**ON HOLD**
 Will not sell the column yet, as it won't tilt, and we need to dis-assemble to see why...but, we said $220 before, so take it as is for $180 maybe..
 reco VN Commodore rack..I said $150, but make a sensible offer close to this..
 chrome fan pulley..$10
 alloy top n bottom pulley for Chev short water pump...$50 the pair
 chrome lower sb short pulley, $20
 alternator pulley $10
Come on, you 32 Ford owners...here's a chance for some great Licence plates, $500
 1932 Ford chassis, boxed, x-members, round tube rear x member, suit beam axle, no other brackets except for gearbox, been blasted and primed, $3800

 Makita 9 1/4" saw...make an offer..(I thought $60)  **ON HOLD**
 Tile cutter..maybe $50..
 old Bosch router...$40..
 hole saw kit $20, metric drills $10 per set
 pair 28" and 32" Commodore 28 spline axles, $60 the pair
 Wal had $40 on these Stailnless arc welding rods..I looked up retail and it was $121, so with only a few missing, the price seems rigfht..
 another cheapy tile cutter, how about $10
 Look at this old Honda generator..I looked up to find the G-25 was made from 1966..how cool...vintage..50 years old...I tipped some fuel in and it fired on the third pull..the gen. light came on...but then it stopped....will try to fire it again tomorrow....what should I ask for this??.. offers..

 couple of vintage Planes...the large one is a #6 Bailey/Stanley, and I reckon $30....
the smaller Falcon Pope has a broken handle..but still, $20 seems fair
 Wals trailer...he would have spent hours designing this..steel frame, overide springs, galvo floor, alloy sides, torneau, spare wheel, looking online, trailers of this caliber sell for $1000 to $1500
 so..Dave and I have decided on the salesmans figure, $999.99...of course, feel free to offer more...
*****..SOLD**
 the old CIG arc welder...make a decent offer..
 likewise, make a decent offer on the CIG oxy-welding package..**SOLD**
 someone buy these ramps for $30 a pair, before I have to add to my collection.....lol
 Tradetools router...last time was $60..now make it $50..  **SOLD**
 Tradetools nibbler...new was $168, so 1/2 price..$84.
 jigsaw, $20
 detail sander, $25
 lhs drills, $10.........(middle drills sold).........rhs masonary drills, $20
 Hammer drill...I listed last time at $80..now, make it $60
 compound saw, $50
 sliding miter saw..make this $100
 some hot rod bits and others on sale..
 no one wants this old tool box at $100...make it $80.....all for a good cause....** ON HOLD **
mount this 45" x 64" above your box trailer...has to be worth $90!
and..I guess thge time will come when the roadster has to go up for sale...more details later, when I get a chance to photograph everything, and find all the build details...but, David and I have discussed  a price is probably around the $65,000 mark...anyone know anyone wanting a 32...ring me on 0437 32 31 33, or david 0412 719071, or email me on any of the items you are intersted in at greg@comstar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment