Saturday 2 November 2013

More tales from Texas....

 So I get home from Coffee to find the latest updates from Les....been to a swapmeet!
 Now, we are leading up to the fact that there is good and bad stuff everywhere, but it seems the US has a few "roughies"...this isn't one of them!
 Neither is this...good looking coupe..love the colour choice!!..maybe I should have painted my insert as well.
 This tidy old Chev was 4 sale...$8000.
 Lots of bits to be had here...if only it was easy to send the stuff back to Australia!
 41 Tudor can be yours for $3500.
 More bits in Les's pickup...he didn't say if he was buying or selling.
Really nice sedan...lots of these coming up for sale at the moment.
 What can I say!!
 Ummmm!
 Draggin the chain a bit here.....
That's enough!..I gotta go pack for Yamba....no blog for a week or more..sorry Gary W

No comments:

Post a Comment