Wednesday 8 January 2014

Not much for you this time...been too busy..

 Lindsay Wilson sent this pic of an old time car wash bowl...how much fun would this be at work!!
 A reminder that the coffee mornings I arrange start again this Sunday, 12th, at Victoria Point Lakeside shopping centre, but over the back from now on, closer to the breezeway that leads to the cinema........and remember for February, we will not be at Vic Pt, as we go to Randy n Herb Bayers panel shop at Loganholme..
 Couldn't resist this snap I took in my front yard early on Jan 1st of a couple of locals still celebrating the new Years activities....they had their own fireworks happening!!
 Well, after 121 miles, the roadster found a new home...I would have liked to keep it a bit longer, I really enjoyed this car, especially having a 4 speed, but it wasn't to be.
 Murray Jacket sent along the pics of his sedan....not far to go now, the big block powered deuce is driving....and looking really tough!! Just needs interior now.

 I laways appreciate material being sent to me at greg@comstar.com.au so I can offer more than just my dribble in this blog. Tim Perrin from Victoria went along to Johns R&C Picnic, or whatever it was called , last weekend in Melbourne....below are pics of some  of the 32s that were there.
 Yeah...I know you get sick of seeing 32s...but they are the ultimate in hotrods!!
 The cornerstone of rodding..."The Deuce"
 If you can't afford a deuce...build a ......................I'm just jokin' with ya!!
 Any hot rod is a good hot rod...I'm not biased at all.....hell, I've had more fiberglass card than real ones, so how can I judge what's best....
 But you have to admit...Henry did a good job with this exclusive one year only model!




No comments:

Post a Comment