Thursday 23 January 2014

OK....so I haven't blogged in a while....they say you can get a pill for this!!

 So, I'm not working on anything, so you get whatever I think my pass as blog bits...Lindsay Wilson sends me lots of interesting pics, and this is one of them!!
 Another is this rare old shot of McMullens Deuce with fenders...and yet another set of wheels...probably with Rose at the wheel. (I'll have to research that story of why she drove so often, both Lakes and Drags)
 Found this old pic from 2007, in Charlies front yard in Texas....where the Cusso wagon we bought jumped outa gear and hit the Firebird, sending it down the hill and into the bush.....so lucky that Charlie was walking back up from getting the mail, and was able to get the Cusso stopped before it too went down..imagine where it would have landed! Right on top of the Firebird!!
 Tim Perrin from Melbourne sent thru some pics from the Colac run last weekend.
 Check the stripe that continues thru the upholstery, and presume, over the rear.
 My imagination?...or does this look like a longer than normal engine bay?
 I see Michaels old car already has the Vic plates on...good to see that the Qld to Vic rego problems of the past seem to have sorted out...my old roadster should have its Vic plates on next week!
 Once again...optical illusion, or are those rear fenders way wider than normal?
 As you may know....some of the roadster sale money went into getting another boat...Col and Anita look happy......they won't be when I drench them....haha.
 "All ahead 1/3"....damn fish finder lied to me again!
 See...Moreton Bay isn't  fished out!..all I have to do now is find the big brothers.
 Before I forget...anyone need a Chev Magneto....had this on e bay, but the winning bidder hasn't sent funds yet, so it goes to Toowoomba swap next weekend..($ 300)
Been busy entertaining the grandkids as well.....that puts a dent in hot rod garage time....but wouldn't swap it for anything....
And last for this blog....unfortunate incident at the Grand National Roadster Show...the story posted by HOT ROD on Facebook says that this new car had problems with the throttle sticking, and not only the damage you see here, but ran into the Head Judge and put him in hospital with minor injuries.  (Warning: check your throttle assembly, same thing happened in Victoria a month or so ago..make sure they don't over-centre)

No comments:

Post a Comment