Wednesday 24 February 2016

my mid week run, last Thursday..

 small roll up, but was still good, weather was perfect, and just about no one else at the Harrigans Pub
 Peter Crains A, Gary Moores 55 Ford Courier
 Col Dunns Camaro, Graeme Scrivens 34
 My Tudor, Mick Claridge in the A bucket
 Dave Schuurs T, Chris Dansies 33
 Bruce Twings Landau, Ken Mitchells deuce
 Alan Grays Mustang
 had the place almost all to ourselves..
 dang!...I got #33 for my food...."Not happy, Jan"
l-r.Peter Crain,me, Rob Bruce, Jeff Burnett.(Jeff just came back from USA for a visit to his home town)
 Jeff has had lots of race cars....this was the first, back in the 60s..
 funny cars...
 Gassers..
 Gassers..
 still wrentching, and manufacturing fuel injection hats for the f-a-s-t cars
 here's his worlds fastest Donovan powered altered...
 also heard from Les W, who is over in Texas at the moment, catching up with our friend Elsa for lunch..
 Dont forget the drags are on this weekend up at Willowbank..
and there's another event coming up, that I will advise you of in due course..

No comments:

Post a Comment